You can learn to Stop the Bleed and save a life!
- Traumatic injury is the leading cause of death for people between 1 – 45 years of age. Approximately 35% of pre-hospital deaths are due to blood loss.
- That makes uncontrolled bleeding a major cause of preventable deaths.
- Death from traumatic blood loss can occur in less than 5 minutes. But the average EMS response time is 7 – 10 minutes in the U.S. So emergency bystander and first responder treatment is an essential life-saving skill.
- In short, the more people and organizations find out about STOP THE BLEED® and become trained and equipped, the more lives that will be saved.
- Get trained and Raise Your Hand #stopthebleed
This mini online eLearning course is an abbreviated modified version of Straight Talk that highlights some key learning points and provides several tools to help stop youth from misusing fire.
Navigate your way through these unprecedented times and learn about how burn foundations, burn centers, fire departments and community organizations are becoming adaptive and creative in their service delivery methods.